If you want something extra special and unique, you’ve come to the right place. I have access to a studio but can work where you’re most comfortable – in the theatre and on the stage – or in creative settings that provide unique backdrops to the shoot and add to the mood of the photo. Have a look at the Studio Galleries – Pinup, Alternative, Glamour – to see what we’ve been working on in the studio recently in boudoir, fetish and fine art nudes.
We can shoot on location or in the studio and time/rates start at 2 hours with additional costs for props and equipment rental. You are responsible for providing your own favourite costumes and we can recommend excellent hair and makeup artists. Please use the contact form to get request a session rate.
Booking a Session
- 2 weeks’ notice is required to book and secure a session date.
- All location shoots are priced for the GTA. Shoots that take place outside of the GTA will include additional travel costs.
- A $100 deposit is required at the time of booking in the form of cash, Internet transfer or Paypal, and goes towards your session. If you need to cancel, you can put it towards a rebooked date.
- All bookings include an initial consultation over coffee or via email/phone to discuss your ideas for the session.
- Model releases are required for all shoots.
In The Studio
Photolena shoots out of Working Loft Studios, located in Toronto’s artsy east end Riverside District. With 18′ ceilings, exposed brick and white walls, and a large collection of paper backdrops, your shoot can be custom tailored in a comfortable and private space for erotic, fine art nudes, boudoir, burlesque and classic pinup. Amenities in the studios include:
- 18′ ceilings
- Various shooting spaces: brick wall, white wall, black curtains
- Bright open spaces with hardwood floors
- Separate make-up and change facilities
- Reception area
- Kitchen and lounge area
Time For Prints/CD (TF*)
If you have a confirmed magazine project, are looking at doing an exhibit, or wish to collaborate on a make-up/hair/fashion shoot for your product line, catalog, or large festival then feel free to contact met to discuss how my skills can fit into your TFP shoot. I only engage in TFP shoots that are mutually beneficial to all parties involved (model, photographer, MUAH).
If you’re looking to shoot materials for your portfolio or need promo or modeling images, please request a session rate as these are not shot TFP – and here’s why.
A studio shoot makes a fabulous bridesmaid, wedding, birthday, or even holiday gift. You can purchase gift certificates starting at $50 that can be used towards any minimum 2 hour studio shoot. This does not include hair or makeup. Contact us to get your gift today!